Bali Interactive Tour
Bali WakaLandCruise Tour
•Wildlife & Conservation•
Get ready for an extraordinary adventure and a privileged insight in the daily rural lives of the Balinese people. A Journey to the Secret Soul of Bali.
WakaLandCruise with OIA are proud to escort you on a voyage of discovery – You will have the opportunity to witness and experience many of the surprising, traditional, cultural and beautiful aspects of Bali that most visitors never get to see. The journey begins from the moment you are picked up at your hotel or villa and transported, by Land Rover or Land Cruiser, along Southwest Bali’s quiet country roads in the company of your knowledgeable cruise director, who will be both your guide and driver.
2-14 Participants • Full Day Program (5-9 Hours) • Outdoors (Bali Only)
- How a traditional stone quarry operates: a natural stone quarry where the villagers still cut the soft volcanic rock stone, known as ‘paras,’ out of the cliff in the same way they have done for centuries
- Malgunung village: Learn about the layout of a Balinese house compound
- Sample Balinese pancakes griddled over an open fire and served on banana leaves with coconut and palm sugar
- Mt Batukaru: Secret Soul of Bali.
- Be served a delicious buffet or ‘ristaffel’ lunch – a generous assortment of Balinese mountain food
- Pura Luhur Batukau, the‘Lofty Stone Coconut Shell Temple’ complex
- Land Rover or Land Cruiser
- Tegal Jadi Village and stone quarry: a natural stone quarry where the villagers still cut the soft volcanic rock stone, known as ‘paras,’ out of the cliff in the same way they have do