The changing competitive scenarios in education impact the overall focus of schooling, making educational institutions seek innovative ways to teach their students. STEMON-INDO teaches K12 Science Technology Engineering & Math through world-class syllabus with a focus on exciting classroom Engineering construction challenges, Robotics and Coding. Our classes include: CODING from P1 to P8 ENGINEERING ROBOTICS classes from P1 to P8 Mixed Coding & Engineering classes from P1 to P8
1) Make learning Math and Science a fun and desirable activity that students would love to be a part of.
2) Encouraging the youth to explore exciting challenges, learn from playing and sharing how to solve these STEM related challenges.
3) Offering a world-class STEM syllabus.
4) Creating the best learning environment and experience.
1) Construction-based challenges and programming challenges – a world-class experiential learning process facilitated by teachers through what we call the “Cha-Cha Process”.
2) Easy to use, affordable and convenient equipment for the production of cool and exciting robots and various other constructions.
3) Building competency foundations for the delivery of a class where STEM learning is active, fun, safe, peaceful, collaborative and effective.
Feeling excitement and gaining a deep interest in learning Science and Mathematics through hands-on activities and collaborative sharing.