BUILD ENGAGING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS ACROSS ALL TOUCH POINTS IN THE “CLIENT JOURNEY”
A great customer experience begins with a solid understanding of customers. In this highly interactive, experiential, discussion based and contextualised series, sales professionals will discover what it takes and how to develop a great customer inspired experience.
The workshop will take real life scenarios and case studies which will form the basis of reflection and learning towards building the right approaches and enhance their sales competencies.
Action Learning Methodology:
- Use the Knowledge already in the Room to unlock hidden assets.
- Construct new knowledge by understanding the Metaphors used in Stories.
- Gather intentionally to apply your imagination.
- Generate options and develop a new understanding together.
- Think with your hands.
- Build individually.
- Share with your group.
Understanding Client Journey Management
The Art & Science of Personalised Conversations
Managing Client Objections and Feedback
Dealing with Difficult Customer Interactions
PAYOFF FOR PARTICIPANTS AND ORGANISATIONS
- Developing more innovative approaches to Client Engagement.
- Understanding the best practices to monitor your existing experience, including relationship and transactional measurements.
- Leveraging internal capabilities to build out your improved customer experience.
- Determining top priorities for action.
- Developing a customer experience business case for change.