Innovation & Design
Incorporating strategy, invention, a beach and unusual floating devices in an action-packed Teambuilding exercise!
Invention, strategy and luck! Add teamwork, a beach, lots of unusual floating devices, tie it all together and you’ve got the winning ingredients for fun and teambuilding in Singapore. This two-part program involves planning, building and racing rafts in teams all with a bit of solid competitiveness!
8-199 Participants • Half Day Program (<4 Hours) • Outdoors
- Create an innovative design for your team raft
- Purchase and negotiate equipment as you manage your own team budget
- Spectacular wet raft races for a few brave volunteers
- Go-green prizes
- Crusoe Certificate
- Openness to one’s strength and weaknesses
- Ability to communicate and seek feedback
- Allocating resources strategically
- Moving from planning to execution carefully
- Fostering innovation
- Mission’s focus